- Mum: It's one of those evenings where I could just sit and keep drinking cups of tea...
- Me: *thinks nervously of every evening for the past five years or so*
- Me: Do it.
I was so sleep deprived the other day that I tried to zoom in on a paper
wtf I just made that post
oh wait that is my post
I havent slept in 2 days
I Pray | Ellie Makes Music (studio version)
I released my new single today! You can also download it at www.elliemakesmusic.bandcamp.com!
'I'll romanticise this mystery'
Ellie knows my heartsong and her lyrics are golden
Be asking questions in bookshops just to hear the answers bounce off the walls.
Be falling asleep in airport cafes to let your dreams catch the flights you can’t.
Allow yourself the tender surrender of cinnamon and nutmeg
in April evenings,
embrace second infancy,
drunk, only to rise…
lifes too short to pretend to hate pop music
"There are years that ask questions and years that answer."
life is all about tough decisions
getting enough sleep or staying on the internet
I wish I had known about this when we had all that fucking snow this winter.
#do you wanna stab a snowman #it doesn’t have to be a snowman
#it doesn’t have to be a snowman
A most excellent lesson in self-defense à la Agent Gracie Hart.
Friendly reminder that Miss Congeniality featured a practical self-defense lesson in the middle of a Hollywood movie while also dealing with with issues of sexual assault and victim blaming, dismantling the myth that all feminists need to look and act a certain way, featuring women of color in the pageant without it being any kind of issue, and bringing in an awesome female villain because women can be any kind of character thank you very much.
Rock on, Gracie Lou.
- Woman: I'm smart
- Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
- Woman: I'm creative
- Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
- Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
- Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
- Woman: I have value
- Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
- Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
- Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb slut
everytime you think “that’s too big to be a sea bass”
you are fucking wrong
its always a fucking sea bass
"He showed me a very funny, ehrm…picture of him with his baby…and it was an illustration of how small, ehrm, she was…".
Have you ever seen Chris Hemsworth naked? (x)
I need to stop drawing them.